The Landing School welcomes campus visits. Please call the Office of Admission at 207.985.7976 to schedule a personal tour.
Academic Buildings and Facilities
The Landing School, located in Arundel, Maine, occupies several spacious, contemporary buildings in a residential area of the small town. The facility covers more than 50,000 square feet and includes a boat building shop, design studio, systems laboratory, composites shop, classrooms, learning resource center, student lounges and administrative offices.
Our campus is located at 286 River Rd., Arundel, ME 04046
Traveling by Car
From Interstate 95, get off via Exit 25 (Kennebunk). After the toll booth, bear left onto Route 35 toward Kennebunk. After passing the local high school, continue straight on Route 35 through the traffic circle. At the next traffic light, turn left, and then bear right at the next light, continuing on Route 35. A couple more miles down the road is The Landing Store on the right, and immediately past it is Durrells Bridge Road on the left; take that left and follow Durrells Bridge Road to the end (less than a half-mile) where it intersects River Road. The Landing School is immediately to the right of the intersection.
- Portland International Jetport (this is the closest airport to The Landing School)1001 Westbrook St., Portland, ME 04102-1938 http://www.portlandjetport.org/
- Boston Logan International Airport1 Harborside Dr., Boston, MA 02128 http://www.massport.com/LOGAN-AIRPORT/Pages/Default.aspx
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport 1 Airport Rd, Manchester NH 03103 http://www.flymanchester.com/
- Amtrak Downeaster http://www.amtrakdowneaster.com
This train currently runs between Boston North Station and the Portland Transportation Center. The closest stop to The Landing School is the Wells Regional Transportation Center. It’s approximately a 15-minute ride by car to The Landing School from there.
- Coastal Taxi Cab Company - http://mainetaxicab.com/ (207) 229-0783
- Seacoast Cab Company – (207) 646-4222
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car - 2204 Portland Rd., Arundel, ME 04062 http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?gpbr=10H7&bid=004&cnty=US
- Waldo Emerson Inn http://www.waldoemersoninn.com/
- The Kennebunk & Kennebunkport Chamber of Commerce website (http://www.visitthekennebunks.com/) you can also find a listing of other local accommodations.